Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Celebrating the Past With God

Celebrating the past. I wish to see my high school batchmates again. Thank you Lyndon Bowman for the memory. Sayang wala talaga akong pambili ng FU Yearbook noon. (I did not have money to buy my yearbook at that time). Ngayon meron na. Lol I am sure I borrowed or inherited most of the things I have on me at that time. Those days were the hardest. Not enough sleep, not enough food, and not much space to sleep. Due to tiredness and sleepiness, I would sleep next to the pile of garbage behind the registrar's office of the university. I worked at daytime, studied at nighttime, and more. I was a constant visitor and "adopted" son of the guidance counselor, the school nurse, my adviser and other teachers who understood my situation especially, Dr. Ochotorena and Mrs. Galvez.  There was so much hardships, only God knows. I survived it all because God never left me and my parents' prayers, especially my mother's prayers, were always protecting and guiding me. Nine brothers and sisters in my family, and of course my relatives, were also there to help and console each other. Also my friends, classmates, fraternity brothers, and kind neighbors extended their understanding and help. I am so blessed. The only way I can repay God, my parents, brothers and sisters, friends and all is to extend my help to others and to live for God.



















No comments:

Post a Comment