Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Morning Devotion Reflection: May 16, 2020



Morning Devotion Reflection
God’s Sorrowful Heart
May 16, 2020
By: Rafael Ablong

Thank you so much, Dr. Yong, for sharing about God’s sorrowful heart in your morning devotion. I understand that to liberate myself from the sorrows I experience with: myself, my spouse, my children, my brothers and sisters, my relatives, my leaders and elders of the church and everyone else; I need to deeply understand God’s sorrow.

I think this is one of the deepest and strongest messages I have had so far in my spiritual life. I used to hear these words from elders: to forget your suffering, look at the people who suffer more than you. If you don’t have shoes, look at those who have no feet. If you don’t have a room to stay at home, look at the life of the homeless people.

I will keep this message in my heart and I have to learn to deeply understand God’s sorrows to overcome my own, help my wife overcome her sorrows by loving her more as God’s daughter, love my children more so that I can make them understand that the way to liberate God’s heart is to love our Heavenly Parent and True parents more than anything and to determine ourselves to liberate the sorrows of God by overcoming food, clothing , water, shelter sex and wifi or technology.

We have to go beyond the limits of human action and inaction by putting our  best effort to truly know and understand each other, avoid doing the sins and irresponsibility of Adam and Eve. Furthermore, we have to exert more effort to accomplish what Heavenly Parents and True Parents want us to fulfill this time for the sake of saving even one third of the 7.7 billion people of the world.

Thank you very much again, Cheonghwejangnim, for your message!

Raffy Ablong

No comments:

Post a Comment