Friday, April 24, 2020

Covid19 is Deadly... But...

This one is for the books!!This virus is deadly but it also brings a lot of good changes to individuals, families, societies, nations and the world. For the first time in 7 years, my Ishikawa-Ablong family can do our 5:00am and 9:00pm daily prayer and devotional readings together. Before it is hard to do this because of work and study schedules. Dati kasi, except for Sunday Service, sa morning prayer only my wife and I or with the elder son ang magkasama, sa 9 pm closing prayer na kami magkasanang lahat. But because of this Covid19 pandemic, we can do things together. There is more harmony in our daily activities at mas masaya, mas engaging ang jnteractions namin and we enjoy cooking, eating or watching movies separately but together in one room. Kanya kanyang movie, kanya-kanyang sharing whatever is interesting. Kung baga, a family that prays together, cooks and eats together, is happier. More than that, my wife and kids initiate everything. I just join them now. Time has changed for the better.  I hope this continues even when Covid19 is no longer here. Just sharing my reflection and happiness as a father.  Every day now is Family Date! Enjoy! But just be careful, prayerful and public-minded so everyone will be safe! Happy Saturday to all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment